Green Smokey & Nude Lip | New Years Makeup Look.
Hello loves! Christmas is behind us and New Years is just around the corner, so it’s time for another festive makeup look! I went for a green smokey eye and a nude lip, so if you wanna know how I created this and what I used, then keep on reading!
I chose a green shimmery smokey eye look matched with a nude lip for this years New Years! It’s quite a simple look to do but it’s still looking really festive and glam. With this look you will be party ready for sure! Let’s get started shall we 🙂
- I started with applying shade 1, a matte green all over my eyelids.
- After that I took shade 2 which is a shimmery light green and applied it over the matte green we just put on our lids.
- Now I take shade 3, a light brown color and put it in my crease as a transition color.
- Now I take shade 4 which is a dark shimmery green and put it on my outer corners and of course blended that out!
- Now I take shade 5, a matte black and put it in my outer corners and blended it in my crease for a smokey look.
- Now I take shade 6, this is a shimmery silver and put it in my inner corners but also on the middle of my lid for a bit of a highlight.
- For the lower lashline I did the same as the upper lid. I put the shade 1 and 2 in the middle, shade 4 on the outer corner and shade 6 in the inner corner.
- I applied some black eye pencil in my waterline and put on some mascara!
Primer: Miss Sporty Insta Glow Primer (review).
Foundation: Max Factor Facefinity Foundation in Light Ivory 40 (review).
Concealer: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1 (review).
Powder: Essence Fix & Matte Translucent Loose Powder.
Bronzer: Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder in Medium Skin (review).
Blush: Hikari Blush in Bikini.
Highlighter: The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer (review).
Eyebrows: Gerard Brinard Eyebrow Kit and Etos Lash & brow Tinted Gel.
Eyeshadow: Makeup Revolution Pro Looks Eat Sleep Makeup Repeat Palette and Makeup Revolution Ultra Eyeshadows in Flawless (review).
Eye Pencil: Douglas Eye pencil in Black.
Mascara: Catrice Glam & Doll False Lashes Mascara (review).
Lips: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm.
I hope you all liked this look and I will see you all next time!
What are your plans for New Years? Let me know in the comments!
Subscribe! And don’t miss a beat! Join the Beauty-Blush Family!
Don’t forget to like, comment, share, and follow me on Bloglovin and social media!