How Much Is Your Face Worth? – TAG.
Tag time! How much is my face worth? Today we are gonna see how much money I put on my face everyday, haha! I’m very curious how much it will be, you too? Let’s find out!
I’m very nervous for this tag, haha. Makeup cost a lot of money, and I’m very excited to know how much money I actually put on my face if I do a whole face of makeup!
I choose the products that I’ll put on my face if I do my full makeup routine. I make a list of all the products that I use included the prizes of the products. In the end I’ll count the total of everything and then the shock will come! (I had to look up the prizes on the internet, so I don’t know if they’re all correct!).
Here we go!
- Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer: €9,99/$8.95
- L’Oreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation (Review): €17,99/$21.99
- I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts (Review): €6,49/$7.66
- Maybelline Master Sculpt: €12,99/$12.70
- NYX HD Concealer (Review): €6,99/$5.00
- Essence Fix & Matte Translucent Powder: €3,99/$3.99
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer: €20,50/$21.00
- Freedom Brow Pomade: €7,49/$7.68
- Maybelline BrowDrama: €8,99/$6.99
- Beauty uk Eye Primer fx: €4,95/$5.00
- Sleek Sunset Palette(Review): €10,95/$14,60
- Maybelline Master Smoky Pencil: €11,99/$9.73
- Maybelline Lash Sensational: €15,49/$6.99
- Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme in Precious: €9,99/$14.39
The total of this all is: €148,79/$146.67!
O my! That is almost 150! Wow, that’s a lot of money, I’m a little shocked haha! I knew it was a lot, but this much? Naahh… That’s crazy! I thought my total was gonna be quite low, because I use quite a lot of budget-proof makeup, apparently budget-proof is still quite expensive all together, haha! No wonder I never have money!
Here is a picture of the look with these products!
I hope you all liked this little TAG!
Are you a high-end or a budget-proof person? Let me know in the comments!
Subscribe! And don’t miss any new Blogposts! Join the Beauty-Blush Family!
Don’t forget to follow me on Bloglovin!
Lots of love,