Mermaid Eye Makeup Look | Tutorial.
Hello my loves! Today I have another makeup look for you guys, this time I created a mermaid look with a lot of sparkle and a lot of blue haha, so if you wanna know how I created this look then keep on reading!
I actually wanted to create something different, I wanted to do a silver blue halo eye (which it is) but when I was done with the look I actually looked at it and thought, this is more a mermaid look! This look is not that hard to do so I’m sure you can also recreate this look! Let’s begin with the tutorial 🙂
I primed my eye lids and then I put a light brown eyeshadow shade in my crease as a transition color. I blended it out with a fluffy blending brush.
Then with the same blending brush I put a bright middle blue shade in my crease and blended it out very well, this is going to be the base of all the rest of the blue shadows we’re gonna put on in a minute.
Next I applied a bright light blue shimmery shadow all over the lid with a flat brush. Then I applied the same shadow again over the whole eyelid with my finger to make it pop a little bit more.
Then I applied a dark navy blue shade in the outer v and a little bit in the crease. I blended this out with a blending brush.
Next I applied a very intense metallic silver shadow with my finger in the middle of my lid for a halo effect. I grabbed my fluffy blending brush again and the blue shadow we used in step 2 to blend everything together in the crease and to get rid of all the hard edges.
I did the same thing we did on the lid as on the bottom lashline. I applied the light shimmery blue shade in my inner corner, the silver shade in the middle and the navy shade in the outer corner. I also applied a shimmery highlight in the inner corner and on my brow bone.
Then I applied a black eye pencil on my upper and lower waterline.
Then I applied my winged liner and some mascara and the look is done!
I really like how this look turned out! What do you guys think? The silver shadow really makes the look and the eyes pop which I really like. It is of course a very colorful look, so maybe this is not for every one, but I think it will look really nice on a party!
Products I’ve used:
- Miss Sporty Insta Glow Primer. (review)
- Milani Conceal + Perfect Foundation in 01 Creamy Vanilla. (review)
- L.A Girl Pro Coverage Foundation in White (foundation lightener).
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Light. (review)
- Essence Fix & Matte Translucent Powder.
- Zoeva Contour Spectrum.
- Essence Silky Touch Blush in 20 Baby Doll.
- Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette. (review)
- Gerard Brinard Eyebrow Kit.
- Etos Lash & Brow Gel.
- Sleek Sunset Palette. (review)
- Makeup Revolution Eat Sleep Makeup Repeat Palette. (review)
- Douglas Eye Pencil in 1 Back To Black.
- L’Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim Eyeliner. (review)
- Catrice Glam & Doll False Lash Mascara. (review)
- Lord & Berry Ultimate Lipliner in Bare.
I hope you all enjoyed reading and I will see you all next time! If you do recreate this makeup look I would love to see it! Tag me on Instagram @beautyblushsam.
What is your everyday staple look? Let me know in the comments!
Subscribe! And don’t miss a beat! Join the Beauty-Blush Family!
Don’t forget to like, comment, share, and follow me on Bloglovin and social media!