Monthly Haul | March 2017.
Hello loves! Today I’m starting a new series, I’m gonna do a monthly haul every month! In this months haul I’ve got some home ware bits and pieces and of course a lot of beauty and makeup things, so if you’re wondering what I all bought this month then keep on reading!
I love reading and watching hauls and I love doing them myself, but I don’t do them as often as I want to! I don’t really buy a lot in one shopping, I mostly collect one or two things at a time so it’s a bit hard to do a haul out of that. So I thought why not do a monthly haul! In this series I’ll show you all the things I bought in a month, that can be makeup or beauty stuff but also home ware or clothing. Of course if I do a big shopping I will still be doing separate hauls. One month it can be a bigger haul the other month maybe a bit les, but I really hope you guys like this idea so let me know what you think 🙂 Also I live in The Netherlands so a lot of the stuff is only available here and in Euro’s, so I’m sorry if that bothers you.
I start with makeup, these are all the face products I’ve bought this month. I’ve used drugstore products my whole life, here in The Netherlands it’s a bit hard to get your hands on some good brands unfortunately! I did my first “high-end” order ever and I couldn’t be more happy!
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation: I saw so many people loving this foundation so I needed to have it! The color is only a bit too dark for me unfortunately but I’m in love with this foundation. It retails for €46,00 at Douglas.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder: This is also a powder that is many people’s fave. I actually don’t own a lot of powders so I thought to give this one a try! It retails for €9,99. at Kruidvat.
- Benefit Porefessional: I wanted this primer for such a long time now and I’m so happy I’ve got it right now! It retails for €34,34 at Douglas.
- Benefit High Beam: This was in a Benefit set that I’ve ordered, I actually really like that this one was in it. It retails for €27,27 at Douglas.
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer: I also wanted to try this one out really badly. It was also in the set. It retails for €34,34 at Douglas.
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation: I actually don’t know why I got this, but the shade looked perfect and It’s a hydrating foundation which I have not many of. It retails for €12,99 at Kruidvat.
I also bought some eye makeup this month!
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara: This one is also really popular and I wanted to know if a more expensive mascara is really better, this one was also in the set. It retails for €26,77 at Douglas.
- Catrice Glam & Doll False Lash Mascara: This is my fave mascara right now and my old one was empty for quite some time now, so I’m really happy to have a new one! It retails for €3,99 at Kruidvat.
- Benefit Gimme Brow: I got so many Benefit products haha! I also got this one from the set. I do have the dupe from this one but never tried the real one. It is the medium to dark one but it’s not a big problem. It retails for €26,77 at Douglas.
- Maybelline Master Smoky: The old one I had was empty and I couldn’t live without so I bought myself a new one. It retails for €11,99 at Kruidvat.
Don’t you worry guys I also bought some lip products, haha!
- Clarins Honey Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil: This is quite a funny one, I saw that Zoella LOVED this lip oil and that it really helped her dry lips so I thought why not try it myself because my lips are also always really dry, this stuff is a miracle in a bottle! It retails for €23,95 at Douglas.
- Mac Shadescents Lipstick in Lady Danger: I really wanted some new Mac lipsticks so I bought the Shadescent in the shade Lady Danger, I love it and the packaging is amazing! It retails for €19,50 at Douglas.
- Mac Lipstick in Persistence: I love my Velvet Teddy and loved another nude, this one is more brown and a little darker, I like it! It retails for €19,50 at Douglas.
- NYX Liquid Suede in Soft Spoken: I love the lippies from NYX, I already tried their Soft Matte Lip Creams and the Lip Lingerie but not the Liquid Suedes, I also love this shade! It retails for €8,35 at Douglas.
I also wanted to try some Zoeva products, I actually wanted the Plaisir box which contains 3 eyeshadow palettes but that one was out of stock 🙁
- Zoeva Cacoa Blend Palette: I picked up this palette and I love the colors I also really wanted the Caramel Melange. It retails for €22,00 at Douglas.
- Zoeva Contour Spectrum: I don’t own a lot of contour products and this one looked really good so I’m giving it a try! It retails for €18,00 at Douglas.
Now onto some beauty products! Some are repurchases and some are new ones!
- I have 2 new Garnier Micellar water, I bought another one for sensitive skin and I also really wanted to try the oil one. They retail for €6,49 each at Kruidvat.
- Kruidvat Oil Eye Makeup Remover: I use this one since the moment I wear makeup and I can’t live without it it’s the only eye makeup remover my eyes appreciate haha. It retails for €1,49 at Kruidvat.
- Dove Deodorant Go Fresh Cucumber: I love Dove Deodorants so I picked up this duo pack. It retails for €3,39 each at Kruidvat.
- Maybelline Baby Lips Pumpkin Spice: I haven’t seen this one before and I love Baby Lips so I took this one with me. It retails for €2,99 at Kruidvat.
I also bought a conditioner and some fake eyelashes.
- Syoss Salonplex Conditioner: I actually really like Syoss conditioners, I never really used them but they’re nice 🙂 It retails for €5,49 at Kruidvat.
- Ardell Demi Wispies: I never really wear fake eyelashes because I don’t know which ones to get, but because these are so popular I needed to five them a shot! They retail for €5,99 at Kruidvat.
My last few bits are home-ware bits, as you may know I moved not too long ago so I needed some cute new stuff to put in my home.
- Framed Quote: I really wanted some framed quotes, I really like simple things in frames. This quote really spoke to me and I love the black and white. It retails for €4,99 at Jysk.
- Framed tree sketch: Like I said I like simple this and I really love this one. It retails for €5,99 at Jysk.
- Marble and Gold Memo Pad: When I saw this one I just was in love, I love marble and the gold lining is just perfect! It retails for €1,59 at Action.
- Copper jewelry Dish: I have copper accents all over in my house so I really loved this one, also as a photo prop. It’s just too cute. It retails for €3,99 at Kruidvat.
So guys that was everything I bought this month! I think you can expect a lot of reviews soon haha! I hope you all enjoyed reading and I will see you all next time!
What is the nicest thing you bought this last month? Let me know in the comments!
Subscribe! And don’t miss a beat! Join the Beauty-Blush Family!
Don’t forget to like, comment, share, and follow me on Bloglovin and social media!