My Birthday Makeup Haul!
Hi beauties! Last week it has been my birthday, and I got a lot of gift card. Today I’m gonna show you what makeup bits I bought from those gift cards! It’s a big makeup haul, so be prepared 🙂
For my birthday I had gotten some gift cards for some makeup/drugstores (Kruidvat, Etos and Douglas). I’ve spent them all and today I’m gonna show you guys what I’ve bought! I’m so happy with al my new products! I also wanted to order some new NYX Lippies, but they weren’t in stock 🙁 Hope they will soon!
First up I got some new lip pencils. I didn’t own many, so it was about time for some lip pencils. I got two from Essence and Two from Miss Sporty. They are all nude shades.
- Miss Sporty: 013 Coconut (a dark brown shade).
- Miss sporty: 007 Slow (a somewhat lighter brown shade).
- Essence: 11 In The Nude (a caramel brown shade).
- Essence: 06 Satin Mauve (a Purple-ish brown shade).
Next I got a felt tip eyeliner from Miss Sporty, a new glowy primer which I was looking for, also from Miss Sporty, and a new bronzer from Catrice.
- Miss Sporty: Studio Lash The Miaoww Look Eyeliner.
- Miss Sporty: Insta Glow Primer.
- Catrice: Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder in Medium Skin.
I also got some new NYX products! I got two Jumbo Eye Pencils, a dewy setting spray and an eyeshadow. I’m very excited about the jumbo pencils, I’ve heard some good things about them!
- NYX: Jumbo Eye Pencil in 601 Black Bean.
- NYX: Jumbo Eye Pencil in 604 Milk.
- NYX: Dewy Finish Setting Spray.
- NYX: Single Eyeshadow in HS33 Moon Rock.
Next up some random bits. I got a new eye primer from Beyu. My first ever EOS, which I wanted for such a long time, so I’m very happy with it, and two new nail polishes from the Rita Ora collection form Rimmel.
- Beyu: Eye Base.
- EOS: Lip Balm Strawberry Sorbet.
- Rimmel: Rita Ora Nail Polish in 270 Sweet Retreat (pastel pink).
- Rimmel: Rita Ora Nail Polish in 558 Go Wild-Er-Ness (pastel purple).
I also needed some new tools, so I got a new eyelash curler, because mine was kinda dying, and a blackhead remover. When we are in the store I saw this body butter which smelled amazing! Like OMG! Love the smell, so my boyfriend bought it for me, how sweet! 🙂
- Douglas: Deluxe Blackhead Remover.
- Douglas: Eyelash Curler.
- I Love…: Pink Marshmallow Body Butter.
Last up are two MAC lipsticks. My first ever MAC lipsticks! *screams from excitement* I’m so terribly happy I finally got my first MAC lipsticks!
- MAC: Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo.
- MAC: Matte Lipstick in Velvet Teddy.
So, that was my big makeup haul guys! I hope you enjoyed reading, and I will see you all next time!
What is your favorite MAC lipstick? Let me know in the comments!
Subscribe! And don’t miss any new Blogposts! Join the Beauty-Blush Family!
Don’t forget to like, comment, share, and follow me on Bloglovin and social media!
Lots of love,